Kaiser Aluminum has been serving the automotive extrusion market for more than two decades embracing a strong automotive culture, offering technical and manufacturing competence through our dedicated applications engineering team. Today, aluminum is considered one of the most cost effective materials for lightweight, high-strength, energy-absorbing automotive applications. Working in partnership with leading Tier 1 suppliers, Kaiser has continued to expand the production of extruded products that can be transformed into complex shapes with tight tolerances, offered cost effective ways to form and machine products, ideally suited for demanding and often safety critical structural applications.
• Strong automotive culture, technical and manufacturing competence
• Dedicated sales and applications engineering resources
• Focused facilities and capacity to support a global supply chain
• Industry leading quality certifications, including IATF 16949
• Total project management from customer design concept, through product development, PPAP submittal and production