We recognize that long-term excellence requires sustainable practices. At Kaiser Aluminum, we manage our business for long-term success in a manner that is economically, environmentally and socially responsible. We demonstrate this through:
- Operating our business with honesty and integrity
- Providing a safe workplace that fosters dignity and respect
- Creating positive economic impact for our stakeholders
- Supporting the sustainability of our environment through lean sigma initiatives to drive continuous improvement in manufacturing efficiency and reduce our carbon emissions and environmental footprint
- Striving to make a positive difference in our local communities
In addition to ongoing programs embedded within our enterprise risk management programs, additional areas of focus including environmental, social and governance matters are reviewed with the Board of Directors annually.